Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Batman The Killing Joker Review In Class Writing


what's the reaction when you first read?
I feel like I am watching a film, and the dialogue and cut back scene are short and sweet. The story is appealing, the Joker looks creepy and intelligent, and I really like the moment I get to know his background story.

What connection did you make with the story?
Discuss the elements of the story with which you added to connect.
I barely read any DC comics, and I only watched the suicide squad before. In the movie, I quite like the Joker, and also like the combo of him and Harley Quinn, but I never had a chance to get to know his background story.

What changes would you make to adapt this story into another medium?
What medium would you use? What changes would you make?
I think I will choose a film or novel. As for the film, I don't think it needs too many changes for the overall storyline, but I will add more action or visual interests. As for the novel, I will choose to write in the first person and depict his inner feelings more, because I feel he actually under the high living pressure every day, and he has strong emotion reaction after his wife died, but I didn't see that much in the comic book.

No comments:

Post a Comment