Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The Bus by Paul Kirchner Review


The story is marvelously surreal, thought-provoking and philosophical. The artwork is fantastic, each comic with a unique and often humorous storyline. Each ride on the bus truly a wonderful experience.


I really enjoy this comic, it reminded me of the experience when I was young. The school always ends early on Friday, so I always take the bus home because my mother is still working at that time. I always like to observe different people on the bus, they all have different stories, it's like a small epitome of the city. In real life, we always see this kind of person, they are mostly wordless, portly, or a balding man in glasses and a trench coat who is the most frequent commuter. Time past fast, but life goes on, every day is a brand new day, maybe something strange or interesting things will happen in a casual place.

No comments:

Post a Comment